Health Alert – Coronavirus
COVID Vaccine appointments are currently booked out. More appointments will be released in the future. Please check our website for updates.
Please do not call the practice.
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT AT THE PRACTICE IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath
Please call Reception on 08 8341 1011 to book a telehealth consult to discuss your concerns.
FROM 22ND MARCH, ONE CARE MEDICAL CENTRE WILL BE A COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC. The Practice will be receiving a limited allocation of COVID-19 vaccines – approx. 100 doses per week for Phase 1b:
- adults over 70
- all other health workers not in Phase 1a
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 55
- adults with a chronic/serious health condition (excluding mild/moderate asthma)
- critical and high risk workers.
To check your eligibility, please visit:
To book an appointment, please book online or call the Practice on 08 8341 1011. PLEASE NOTE: Proof of eligibility will be required – including if you are getting a COVID-19 vaccine because of your occupation. If you are a new patient, a health summary with details of your relevant medical condition(s) will also be required.
Weekdays 7am – 7pm
Sat 8am - 6pm
Sun 9am - 5pm
Anzac Day Operating Hours
Sunday 25 April - Closed