Our doctors are here to meet your health care needs. Providing quality, comprehensive, confidential and evidence based medicine to you and your family. We have a number of General Practitioners all with varying special interests, ensuring you will find what you need at One Care. All of our GPs continue professional development to ensure they are up to date with the latest in health care.
All GP services that are billed through Medicare are bulk-billed, meaning no out-of-pocket expense to you. One Care Medical Centre is an AGPAL accredited practice.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive general family medicine and health check ups
- Family planning, Cervical Screening Tests (CST) and gynaecological check ups
- ECG, Spirometry
- Preventative medicine
- Diet and Nutritional advice
- Men’s health, sexual difficulties
- Counselling and treatment for psycho-social problems
- Mental health – Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, etc
- Vaccination – Children, Adults, In-pregnancy, Travel
- Minor surgery and procedures
- Occupational (Workcover) and third party compensation/insurance cases
- Chronic Disease Management – Care plans and allied health referrals. Please check with your doctor to see if you are eligible
- Meet our Doctors